Do You Want To Write For Rock Your Guitar?
Hi, this is Danny and thank you for your interest in writing for the Rock Your Guitar blog.
If you are a talented writer and have a passion for guitar, then I’d love to have you contribute to our community.
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your contribution, you will enjoy exposure to the daily readers who visit this site, an opportunity to promote your own website, blog, twitter, facebook and email newsletter. In some situations you may also be remunerated with payment when your efforts directly impact the financial success of this site.
Your primary motivation for writing to Rock Your Guitar should be to contribute back to the community and help your fellow guitarists. If that resonates with you and you’re prepared to put the work in without asking for anything in return beyond kudos from the community, please apply.
Here are the details:
What Is Required Of You?
- You can write at least one article per month and are committed to meet this minimum standard for at least a year
- If you can demonstrate this commitment over a trial month, you may qualify for columnist status, which includes a dedicated profile for your work on this site, opportunities to promote your own websites, products and services, and possibly financial remuneration
- Your articles must be a minimum of 350 words for standard articles, 700 words for product reviews
- Video and audio contributions will be considered if your work is of a high standard
- All content published on Rock Your Guitar is unique and created by you, and only made available on this site, you cannot republish it online elsewhere
How To Apply
If any of this sounds appealing to you then please get in touch.
What I want to see is samples of your writing or videos or podcasts. I’m after people who match the Rock Your Guitar style – down to earth, good story tellers, practical teachers and a from-the-heart authenticity that comes through your writing.
Send me links to your previous work, I’ll take a look and then let you know if I think you would be a good fit. If so, you begin a trial period by submitting some original work to demonstrate your writing style.
If you have any questions, please ask when you apply.
Send your applications to eric [at] rockyourguitar.com or simply fill out the form below..